Lives transformed by Grace, walking by Faith, reaching in Love
The key to everything is God’s grace. We believe in the fact that by God’s grace people are radically transformed. By His grace, we as dead sinners are brought to life in Him. Therefore, we believe the gospel of grace effects all areas of life, and that is one of GracePointe’s primary passions: to pursue what it means to be transformed by grace.
At GracePointe we believe that when we are in Christ we can encourage one another to walk in our faith. This comes from knowing God’s Word and then allowing it to be the foundation for the way we think and live in the world. We put a high emphasis on this being done in relationship with the fellow believers around us.
God does not save us to be put in a club separated from the rest of the world. The grace of God compels us to go forth to share the love that has been lavished upon us by our heavenly Father. We at GracePointe desire to see that love manifested to others from our next door neighbors to the ends of the earth. How deep the Father’s love for us!
Assoc. Pastor of Discipleship
CURRENT SERMON SERIES
- Jul 24, 2016Personal Encounter with Christ
- Jul 17, 2016Perseverance
- Jul 10, 2016July 10th – Jeff Neal
- Jul 3, 2016July 3rd – Tyler
- Jun 26, 2016Seated with Christ
- Jun 19, 2016Made Alive in Christ
- Jun 12, 2016Saved by Grace through Faith
- Jun 5, 2016Setting Your Mind
- May 29, 2016Our Spiritual Position
- May 22, 2016Sovereignty of God
3000 E McKinney St.
Denton, TX 76209