Lives transformed by Grace, walking by Faith, reaching in Love
The key to everything is God’s grace. We believe in the fact that by God’s grace people are radically transformed. By His grace, we as dead sinners are brought to life in Him. Therefore, we believe the gospel of grace effects all areas of life, and that is one of GracePointe’s primary passions: to pursue what it means to be transformed by grace.
At GracePointe we believe that when we are in Christ we can encourage one another to walk in our faith. This comes from knowing God’s Word and then allowing it to be the foundation for the way we think and live in the world. We put a high emphasis on this being done in relationship with the fellow believers around us.
God does not save us to be put in a club separated from the rest of the world. The grace of God compels us to go forth to share the love that has been lavished upon us by our heavenly Father. We at GracePointe desire to see that love manifested to others from our next door neighbors to the ends of the earth. How deep the Father’s love for us!
Assoc. Pastor of Discipleship
CURRENT SERMON SERIES
- May 1, 2016Spiritual Blessings
- Apr 24, 2016Faithful Followers
- Apr 17, 2016Faithful Followers, Part 2
- Apr 10, 2016Ephesians 1:1-2 Truth of the Scriptures
- Mar 27, 2016Redeemed by Jesus
- Mar 25, 2016Good Friday Service
- Mar 20, 2016Vertical Relationship with Christ
- Mar 13, 2016Ephesians
- Mar 6, 2016Trust Series – Introduction & Spiritual Leadership (men)
- Feb 28, 2016Sharing the Vision – Fueled by Prayer
3000 E McKinney St.
Denton, TX 76209