Lives transformed by Grace, walking by Faith, reaching in Love
The key to everything is God’s grace. We believe in the fact that by God’s grace people are radically transformed. By His grace, we as dead sinners are brought to life in Him. Therefore, we believe the gospel of grace effects all areas of life, and that is one of GracePointe’s primary passions: to pursue what it means to be transformed by grace.
At GracePointe we believe that when we are in Christ we can encourage one another to walk in our faith. This comes from knowing God’s Word and then allowing it to be the foundation for the way we think and live in the world. We put a high emphasis on this being done in relationship with the fellow believers around us.
God does not save us to be put in a club separated from the rest of the world. The grace of God compels us to go forth to share the love that has been lavished upon us by our heavenly Father. We at GracePointe desire to see that love manifested to others from our next door neighbors to the ends of the earth. How deep the Father’s love for us!
Assoc. Pastor of Discipleship
CURRENT SERMON SERIES
- Jan 31, 2016Sharing the Vision Part 4
- Jan 25, 2016Sharing the Vision Pt. 3
- Jan 17, 2016Vision Statement Continued
- Jan 10, 20162016 Gracepointe Vision
- Nov 29, 2015Luke 9
- Nov 22, 2015Galatians 6:11-13
- Nov 8, 2015Galatians 6:1-5
- Nov 1, 2015Galatians 5:19-26
- Oct 18, 2015Galatians 5:16-18
- Oct 11, 2015Galatians 5:16
3000 E McKinney St.
Denton, TX 76209