Lives transformed by GRACE, walking by FAITH, reaching in LOVE
The key to everything is God’s grace. We believe in the fact that by God’s grace people are radically transformed. By His grace, we as dead sinners are brought to life in Him. Therefore, we believe the gospel of grace effects all areas of life, and that is one of GracePointe’s primary passions: to pursue what it means to be transformed by grace.
At GracePointe we believe that when we are in Christ we can encourage one another to walk in our faith. This comes from knowing God’s Word and then allowing it to be the foundation for the way we think and live in the world. We put a high emphasis on this being done in relationship with the fellow believers around us.
God does not save us to be put in a club separated from the rest of the world. The grace of God compels us to go forth to share the love that has been lavished upon us by our heavenly Father. We at GracePointe desire to see that love manifested to others from our next door neighbors to the ends of the earth. How deep the Father’s love for us!
Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.
II Corinthians 5:20
Assoc. Pastor of Discipleship
Assoc. Pastor of Ministries
CURRENT SERMON SERIES
Battle for the Gospel
- Jun 28, 2015Ordination and Mission Report/Challenge
- Jun 21, 2015He Receives Sinners
- Jun 14, 2015A Vision for GracePointe Grounded in the Gospel
- Jun 7, 2015Galatians 3:19-22
- May 31, 2015Galatians 3:15-18
- May 24, 2015Galatians 3:5-14
- May 17, 2015Galatians 3:4- Suffering
- May 3, 2015Galatians 3:1-6 Part 3
- Apr 26, 2015Galatians 3:1-6 Part 2
- Apr 19, 2015Galatians 3:1-6 Part 1
3000 E McKinney St.
Denton, TX 76209